This tutorial is about setting Spotify sleep timer on iPhone and iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Set Spotify Sleep Timer on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Set Spotify Sleep Timer on iPhone and iPad
Spotify is a digital music streaming service. It gives you instant access to its massive online library of music and podcasts, so you can listen to whatever content you want whenever you want. The service is legal and easy to use. You’ll find millions of songs from a wide range of genres and artists: from dark indie rock and top 40 pop to movie soundtracks and classical music. The app also has a complex algorithm that makes music recommendations based on your listening habits, as well as playlists and internet radio stations. Spotify music app introduced this sleep timer feature for Android users some time ago. Now iPhone and iPad users can also use this feature to save battery and fall asleep while listening to songs and podcasts on iPhone.
In this article, we will show you how to set sleep timer on Spotify Music app on iPhone. This is a feature that everyone would love to have as most users tend to fall asleep just listening to songs. It would be great for them if the music automatically stopped after a certain time. Not only will this feature improve battery life, but it will likely save data when streaming songs over the cellular network. So why waste time? Let’s see how to set sleep timer on Spotify on iPhone while listening to your favorite songs and podcasts before bed.
How to Set Spotify Sleep Timer on iPhone and iPad
The sleep timer is available in the Spotify apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. You won’t find it on the website or in the apps for Mac or PC.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and select the song or podcast you want to listen to. You can grab it anywhere, including from one of your playlists, an album, or an artist’s homepage.
- Once it’s playing, tap its banner at the bottom of the screen to reveal the playback controls, then tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Sleep Timer and a new page will open.
- Select how long Spotify plays before the sleep timer turns off your music. You can choose between five minutes and one hour. You can also choose End of Track or End of Episode, which will play to the end of the current track, then turn off. This works great for podcasts as it will end the episode but not continue to the next one.
- Once you have chosen your timer settings, the menu will close and you will get a quick confirmation that the timer is running. Feel free to lock your phone and let the music play until it finally stops.
Final Words: How to Set Spotify Sleep Timer on iPhone and iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Set Spotify Sleep Timer on iPhone and iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.